Thursday, August 11, 2011

Winter 2011 Want: Aran Sweater (Dress)

I have wanted an Aran sweater dress for a long, long time. My mom knit me a beautiful celtic cardigan in beige, but I want something I can wear with leggings and boots this winter. I am not sure what color to buy...I think my favorite colors are charcoal grey, dark heather green, maybe brown or pumpkin. I don't know if I would go for the traditional cream color - I like it, but I'm afraid I'll spend $200 and end up staining it :). Look how gorgeous these are! I like the first one best!


HAND KNITTED ADULT ARAN CABLED SWEATER
Find it here. $250


Hand Knitted pure cream Welsh Wool Aran sweater. UNISEX     ( TYSUL)
Find it here. $146


Celtic vest - FREE EU SHIPPING
Find it here. $89


I also saw this celtic cowl scarf - so pretty!
Fancy cowl - NUALA
Find it here. $55

No comments: