Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Anniversary Bands

Today's my Anniversary and I thought I'd post some of my favorite anniversary rings. I mean a girl can dream can't she? I thought I would attach some prices this time - because it does not fail to amaze me how prices vary with jewelry - despite much of it being rather similar...

18K white gold baguett & round diamonds wedding band
Find it here. $6999



The Sparkler - 1.00ct Diamond wedding or eternity ring 14k white gold
Find it here. $625



Find it here. $1230



Find it here. $1450 OBO.



Image Hosted by Auctiva http://www.auctiva.com
Find it here. $1700



Find it here. $175



Find it here. $950



Find it here. $875 OBO

1 comment:

Jenice said...

All the rings are looking absolutely fabulous. I am amazed to see all these masterpieces. The finishing, the design, the setting of stone is all superb.
vintage wedding band