Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dog collars

Fancy Dog Collars

With a new puppy and a dog with an old raggedy collar, I thought it was time for some new collars. These were so neat, I almost wished they made belts! I really like the 'martingale' style collar - it's great for puppy training and for racing hounds (or dogs that drive you crazy). Here are some of my favorites from Etsy.

I bought this one for my Silken Windhound:
1.5 inch Greyhound Martingale dog collar w/TAG--Celtic-Royale
Find the store here.



1.5 inch Greyhound Martingale dog collar w/TAG--Persian Crests-Green
Find it here.


Gold and Black Martingale Collar (1.5 Inch)
Find it here.
I bought this one for my scottie:
1 Inch Wide Dog Collar with Adjustable Buckle or Martingale in Black Tie Affair Exclusive Design
Find it here.



Custom Orange, Black and Gray Wide Dog Collar
Find it here.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Old raggedy collar to go along with an old raggedy dog ;)