Thursday, May 5, 2011

Store Spotlight: Topshop

Have you been to Topshop?
(can you hear my British accent)

If you haven't - please go...it's a great store and soon we'll have it in Canada (yay the peasants rejoice!). Apparently they are teaming up with The Bay...so soon we'll be able to buy without the hassle of customs and no tracking info - most annoying!

Anyway, I was obsessed with their trousers (which ironic with a name like topshop) - until I caved and bought 3-4 pairs...I love love love them. They have a great cut for girls of my shape (pear). I have a really hard time finding pants that fit comfortably and for some reason topshop does the trick (perhaps because of all the Scottish/Irish ancestry??). After failing at H&M, Zara, Le Chateau...I almost gave up! Anyway, here are some of my favorite trousers from their site - highly highly recommended! Of course they have a lot of other great stuff too (though I can't
afford most of it :))









Find it here.



Find it here.



Find it here.




Find it here.


No comments: