Thursday, May 5, 2011

Earring Holders


I Need to Organize and Sort my Earrings!

How many of you have desperately shuffled through a pile of earrings hoping to find the ones you want right before you are about to leave? Instead, you get a clump of earrings, which you have to separate, only to find one...and you can never find the other. My pile of earrings isn't even that big - I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I had a really large collection.

These are some ideas I have...the creativity that places like etsy foster just amazes me...hope you enjoy!


Someone has used old printer drawers in a new way - really neat!
Find it here.

You can find many like this - in all sorts of prints/frames.
Find it here.


Of course, a lot of carpenters have come up with solutions.
Find it here.


And also those who work with metals.
Find it here.


Finally, some crafty people have come up with this solution - which could be very easily replicated at home.
Find it here.



Find it here. She has another neat one here.


And finally, one of my favorites:
Find it here.


A few more...
Find it here.



Find it here.


They've added a few larger hooks at the top for bracelets or necklaces.
Find it here.

No comments: