Tuesday, April 26, 2011

John James Audubon T-Shirts

John James Audubon Vintage Art T-Shirts

While ignoring work this morning, I noticed google was highlighting the 226 birthday of artist John James Audubon. I thought what better to celebrate with a t-shirt hunt. Sure enough, there are several places you can buy t-shirts that exhibit his art - and they are gorgeous! Audubon specialized in illustrations of American birds in their natural habitat. Hope you enjoy!



Painted Bunting

Find it here.



Summer Tanager

Find it here.


Carolina Parakeet

Find it here.



Birds of North America (etsy)

Find it here.


Red-breasted Grosbeak

Find it here.



Ruby-throated Hummingbird

Find it here.

On my hunt, I stumbled upon this store and many others on zazzle.com (the images were copyrighted - so I was not able to share - take a look!)

No comments: